Saturday, April 16, 2016

Mexico City - Week #85


hey all, i hope you are all doing good.. its hard to think ive written almost 100 of these emails so far considering how much a dont like writing them. it feels like im writing in my journal a second time every week lol. only about 10 left after this one though. my comp and i are still having a blast. we had 2 baptisms saturday. it want well. one of my old investigadores from los reyes also contacted me and it ends up she got permission from her mom to get baptized. she asked me to baptize her on the 24th of this month. that will be exciting. we also have a baptism planned for this saturday in our area. we will be heading to the temple this next week i believe so my pday will change. but yeah thats about it.. love you guys! have a good week! Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment